Monday, October 10, 2005

Extremely busy

I've said that, all sorts of sophisticated stuffs would pop up once I backed up Joyce's function when she's on leave. It's being validated again! Delayed confirmations of payments. Numerous held-over trades backed from London and New York. Traders input 7 deals by the last minute before cut-off. Got something named as 4-way novation transaction, I, Reynold, Yaqub and Simon discussed about it for quite a period of time. London helped nothing at all and only kept pushing all complicated work to Hong Kong, though they should be handling this indeed. Kept dealing with traders, legal adviser and counterparties. Very busy @_@ Could only spare some time to work on my own duties by late evening. Left by 10.20pm, the third last on the floor to leave. Gosh, and it's just Monday, start of the week! >_<" So lucky that it'd be public holiday tomorrow; but still, I had no doubt that I couldn't survive through this week *_*

No comments: