Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Flash of old image

I was really annoyed with my colleague R this morning.

If you don't believe in me, don't ask me. If you ask me, please be more sincere. If you don't agree, please go asking 'senior management' directly. Don't try to force me to follow what you used to do, they might not be correct. I'm not dummy, I won't follow what I don't agree with. Don't think that you got one more month experience working here over me and you can rule, I don't bind this. One more thing, check before you say anything, don't make non-sense 'assumptions' which never exist. I don't want to waste my time doing non-value added explanation anymore. The worse was, you won't believe in what I say, and probably you would curse me at my back.

The image of Derek Cheng suddenly flashed over my mind when I observed reactions of my colleague. So scary. Other than the time dealing with that stupid Derek Cheng, I've never got such feeling towards my workmates before. Was it the sign that I'd be leaving soon?

The happiest hour today was my lunch with Florence and Emily. At Bravo this time. Really feel enjoyable though it's short.

Left by 8 something tonight. Should be even earlier if my colleague could return my report to me sooner, rather than wasting his time (and my time) to dig into something for fulfilling his own interests only. Another colleague K also complained, he didn't wanna keep waiting for nothing. Anyway, it's still an improvement to leave at 8.15pm since I was leaving half hour earlier than yesterday again. I would have a little bit of time to think about my future career then.

The flash really alerted me.

No comments: