Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hong Kong Park

Walked all the way uphill, passing through Citibank Tower and ICBC Tower, heading to Hong Kong Park to have casual lunch with Florence there. Met a lot of ICBCA people on my way, many of which were my ex-auditees. Stopped to say hello for several times, some are keen to learn about my new life. Felt so great to meet all of them.

We had a delightful lunch in the park, choosing seats facing the waterfall which brought cool breezes under warm sunshine through shadows of leaves. With sandwiches from Pert a Manger and juices/ yoghurt, we kept chatting and watching tourists taking photos inside the park. A pity that we're not able to see any bride there, guess it's not a good day for wedding.

Some photographers were taking snapshots of natural scenery inside the park. Wouldn't that be too fantastic if I also possess some sorts of talents, so that I could leave office work and involved myself in artistic jobs?

No comments: