Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Maxim Restaurant

Today's b-day of Sister Cat, that's why my company mailbox was flooded with tones of e-mails discussing where to go for celebration lunch. I was away for meeting and didn't read all those e-mails (really too many!! >_<), so could only catch what was being mentioned in the last e-mail from Christina --- "Booked a table of 5 at City Hall Maxim Restaurant, 12.35pm".

That's where the problem came --- I intrinsically took that as "Mei Sum Tai Chow Lau" , and even showed off to Alvis last night that I would be going to have big delicious shrimp dumplings there. The fact is we are going to "Mei Sum Sai Chan Ting"!!! When I arrived at "Tai Chow Lau" on 3/F and asked for the table reserved by Christina, the reception told me proudly, “Madam, we never accept advance booking, guess you've made a mistake?" There're many people queuing for seats, and some people stared at me ... Haha, they probably thought that I was just trying out my luck to take some privileges ... I didn't mean that, really *_*

Finally I caught others at "Sai Chan Ting" on 2/F. Sister Cat told precisely what's her b-day wish, we took immediate action (actually I was forced to by Sister Cat =P) by calling Clara, asking her to urge Siu Kam bringing people to our Nov BBQ ... haha

Told Ming and Alvis about Sister Cat's rules for BBQ, they both gave the same responses ... it's really poor if all boys thought that way @_@

No comments: