Wednesday, October 05, 2005

LN training

Suddenly being nominated as the representative of the Credit Derivatives team to attend the LN training. Didn't learn much from the training indeed, since all those being mentioned were basic functions which I've known for long already; it's good to have some trainings anyway, for CPD hours.

Training started by 1pm sharp, so I, Cecilia and Rick went up to L28 for buffet lunch before the training started. Jeffrey came joining us, but he's late. He didn't show any sign of leaving when it approached 1 pm, and so I left by myself, claiming that I was representing my team and so couldn't be late. Cecilia went with me finally but Rick stayed, telling us secretly that Jeffrey the manager was with him, it shouldn't have great problem going late. "Stupid!" that's what popped on my mind at once. Yup, Jeffrey was the manager, but you're not. People talked of his bad behaviour on his back, though seemed to respect him apparently simply becuase he's a manager. There's no way for a freshman of non-manager grade just merely following what manager did, or at least, I won't bind that, not to mention whether the manger was doing the right thing. Well, it's a personal choice after all. Just wonder if Rick would see this point in future.

The outcome was that Jeffrey and Rick was late for 20 minutes and joined in mid of the session. Another manager teased Jeffrey.

No comments: