Friday, October 07, 2005

Umbrella from Japan

Number of trades bloomed all of a sudden again --- 29 trades! How could it be?! Joyce used to leave office by 6.30pm, but gotta work until 8.30pm to complete all her jobs. So crazy!

Joyce would be on leave next week, I'd be taking up all her work on top of my daily duties. Please please please, please have as few trades as possible next week, or I would be certified death for sure X_X

Had dinner with ex-PwC girls at TST SushiTei, I could only arrive by 9 something >_< We're crazily noisy ... haha =P Got my souvenir from Monitress Shum and Kathy, it's a super light umbrella, thank you so much *,* They said that they chose it with Alvis, who picked a bloody red one and thus being ignored ... haha

I wanna go travelling so much ...

No comments: