Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ocean Park Halloween Bash

Had BBQ at Olympic before going to Ocean Park, I was full while Ming ate nearly nothing since he was suffered from cold and soar throat. Met many people whom I didn't know, most of them are friends/ colleagues of Ted, Ming's cousin.

It's the first time for me to participate in the Ocean Park Halloween Bash, though Ocean Park had this around Halloween for several years. Guess I won't be joining that this year as well if Ted didn't organize a group visit.

Got 5 theme ghost houses there, we finished them all before midnight. Not really that scary indeed, what terrified me most were reactions of some girls within the group --- they kept on screaming and leaned back, we're being pushed backwards before we could saw any "terrifying ghosts", and we could locate where they were before they popped ... haha

No comments: