Tuesday, October 14, 2003

"n" th times return to PwC [warm > super cool!]

After a short meeting with Terry to discuss about my saving scheme, I was back to PwC again! This time it's for passing the copy of ¨Recruit〃 to Janice. Like previous returns, it's difficult to walk out the office once you step in  lovely colleagues would warmly welcome you to their partitions, serving you with smile and fun and never-ended laughter ... haha *,* Tonight, we decorated Lorenso's locker with Joan's Jiu Jai Kou photo printouts ... we even put them among documents which Lor kept at his locker ... haha ... can't help laughing once think of the scene when Lor opens the locker and sees Joan Joan all around ... hehe ... so NEVER NEVER NEVER leave your locker unlock, or at least, don't let others know that it's unlock.

I should have started with the recommendation once back home, but I'm tired ... maybe that's the pre-symptom of getting sick @_@ I don't know, but hope that I'll be fine. The dizzy feeling drives me mad ... oh please, I don't wanna get sick >_< Can't think of anything ... I'd better stay away from the recommendation tonight.

Still on ICQ now, I think I'm really over-addicted to it. It's my habit to have the ICQ on whenever I'm at home, no matter I'm sitting in front of the computer or not. Thanks to Ming for that of course, who was the one who installed ICQ in my roommate's computer at hostel, and persuaded me to register my own account ... I think it's part of his plan ... he's still an ordinary "counselor" by that time ... haha =P

No comments: