Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Start writing again! [Cool ~]

Off duty at around 6 as usual. Received calls for "Vivian Chow" from Alvis and Clara on the way back home, I'm sure that they've got the wrong number ~,~ Confirmed to have dinner with them on Friday. While I was about to call Emily, her call came first! So coincident that she called to talk about the same issue as well! Japanese food she'd like to have, then let's have it on Friday =)

Start with the recommendation right after dinner. Yet, not much ideas still. Actually I've came up with the mainframe already, just struggling on the way to present it so as to make it a nice piece of writing. Oh on, still have one point which I didn't figure out. That's the point about weakness. What's So Tsit's weakness? Really need time to think of a tricky one that sounds like a weakness but not fatal, and substantial improvement can be made after getting constructive feedback from advisors. I think that will take another day @_@

To help recalling the days in university and CUSA, I browsed the website of CUHK School of Accountancy just now. Can't believe that they still keep our "chong" photos in the "Student Activities" section! They were taken on 24 Dec 1998 and early Jan 1999 I remember. It seems long time ago, when we were still nineteen ... which was one of the most memorable years in my life *,*

No comments: