Sunday, October 12, 2003

Writing recommendation for So Tsit [Sunny + shower]

Surprised? It's the first time to have my diary being posted in English. The last time I wrote diary in English rolled back to Secondary 6, when we were supposed to submit a piece of weekly writing to our dear English teacher. (Ms A Ho, I still remember! *.* ) Time flies, I graduated from University and have started my career for 2 years; yet, I'm still doing the same thing as what I've done in Secondary 6 =P

What suddenly make me write in English? Coz I've been composing a recommendation for So Tsit's application to MBA program starting from 10.30 tonight! Anyway, what I've came up now is just a prologue stating the reason I agree to write for her application, and I'm about to begin answering question 1. It's such a slow process, since I've no experience of writing reference of more than 1 page!

There're 6 questions altogether, which looks unconnected superficially but indeed interlinked! Just like those aptitude tests which examine whether attendants' answers are consistent; but it's more than an aptitude test, as I've been informed that Stanford really put much focus on the piece of recommendation in their selection process. I gotta think carefully before typing anything. Still a long way to go, maybe I'll have to spend the whole week to write it. Gotta have it passed to So Tsit before weekend. Oh! Suddenly feel that pressures are approaching @_@ Is that I'm too kind to ask So Tsit for just the lunch buffet of Holiday Inn? If she's admitted to the program, I must remind her for another big meal!

Received call from Sum by late evening just after his interview, he has been offered the position of business analyst! He can work on something that he is fond of finally. So another example pops up, confirming that dream can come true if you strive for it! *,*

Had a chat with Alvis on ICQ just now. Please be confident, sunshine is coming. May the Lord be with him. I truly think that he should have grown up ... a bit ... haha ... Hope that I won't see him on newspapers headline the next day ... haha =)

Ming is asking when to buy the palm again. He longs it for ages. What's the attractive point of the small machine? I don't really see that. Anyway, since I've promised to grant him the "permission" of buying a palm upon his change of job, I gotta realize it. Maybe I'll shop with him by this weekend. I can imagine his face with super big smile >,*

No comments: